Data & Compliance Officer Job, Current Legal Jobs,
Reporting to the Head of Risk & Compliance, the incumbent shall be responsible for reviewing the compliance of internal and external requirements and in liaison with respective functional heads, identify, manage, and ensure implementation of key compliance risks identified.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Defining Data Protection compliance
- Interpreting data in relation to data protection laws.
- Analyzing and classifying data on behalf of the company
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
- Conducting Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Implementing an effective compliance training program on data protection
- Develop data protection implement plan and strategies
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Report data breach to data protection commissioner.
- Respond to all data protection queries on behalf of the company.
- Issue and respond to any notice on data breach.
- Work with the team to align data protection policies.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities on data protection.
- Develop, monitor and update detailed data protection policies and procedures.
- Champion Data Protection compliance.
- Report on compliance gaps noted and ensure that the needed improvements are recommended.
- Work with legal team to ensure full compliance on all data protection laws.
- Promote a culture of data protection across all department of the organization.
Job Holders Specifications
- Holders of Law degree (LLB) or any business-related course from a recognized university
- Knowledge on Data Protection laws & General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) is an added advantage.
- Any certification on data certification is also an added advantage
- At least 3 -5 years’ experience in legal compliance, preferably in insurance.
- Proficient in Microsoft offices suite or related wringing and presentation software.
Competencies – Level
- Good Communication, report writing &, Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and Results driven.
- Technical credibility
- Team player
- Computer skills
How To Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before 14th May, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.