Customer Service Executive Job, Customer Service Kenya Jobs 2021,
Title: Customer Service Executive,
Job Type: Entry Level,
Reports to: Customer service Team leader,
Our client is a leading Credit Management Firm providing complete debt recovery solutions in Kenya and the larger East African region. They seek to hire Customer Service Executive who will be tasked with handling all Customer Care interactions by providing consistent standards of service to Client and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Participate as an active member of the Customer Care team and Communicate in a positive, professional style
- Take responsibility for resolving customer queries and ensure security and confidentiality of information
- Be knowledgeable on all company and client related information
- Prepare to respond to customer contact within defined time-limits
- Acknowledge Customers and greet using the standard corporate greeting
- Elicit and verify information from customers (if applicable)
- Provide Information and/or educate customer and Provide requested service to clients
- Record and capture customer details accurately and be at a point to effectively retrieve information using appropriate systems
- Correctly classify all reasons for contacts
- Initiate the clearance process on cleared debts once you receive payment proof and have the same shared to relevant clients.
- Provide customers with their correct account details e.g. loan balance and account numbers.
- Maintaining data integrity and keep customer details confidential.
- Responding to all customer correspondences via e-mail, telephone and postal mail.
- Attend daily briefing sessions with team
- Document, analyse and interpret daily individual reports
- Provide daily feedback on performance in relation to pre-defined standards and measures
- Adhere to Customer Care (Outbound) schedule and professional attitude
- Escalate complex cases and liaises with The Team Leader to resolve customer queries and meet their expectations.
- Provide feedback, suggestions and actively participate in Team activities
- Promote high performance and customer centric culture that is open and transparent
Skills & Qualifications
- University degree or diploma in Business or banking
- At least 2 years’ work experience with IT proficiency
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Knowledge of English and Swahili
- Customer oriented
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- High personal standards and goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communications skills; both orally and in writing, eloquent
- Excellent organizational skills
- Easy adaptability to change
- Young spirited; energetic and enthusiastic
- Works well under pressure and a Team Player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV quoting the job title (Customer Service Executive) to email@example.com by Friday 4th September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career?. Check Out Best Training For Your Profession.