Customer Service Representative Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs.
Our client is a leading Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society dealing with processed dairy products and fresh milk. They seek to hire a customer service representative.
Title: Customer Service Representative
Reporting to: Sales Manager
- Ensure timely sales payment and overdue collections as per company policy.
- Vet new customer account opening process while striving to increase customer database within designated market region.
- Keep updated database of all the distributors and other customers and their designated areas of coverage.
- Prepare weekly market intelligence report and daily activity reports for the designated market region as per defined reporting structure.
- Ensure all sales assistants do their stock reconciliations daily.
- Ensure proper planning for logistics for the depot sales team.
- Ensure good customer relations with all customers in your route.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business discipline or social sciences.
- Diploma in sales and marketing.
- Two years’ experience in FMCG.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Good planner, well organized with the ability to deliver deadlines and sales target strictly.
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send an updated CV with contacts of three professional referees only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Service Representative) to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 13th August 2019.