Customer Service Executive Job, Customer Service Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a technology company dealing with the development of systems in the medical, education and general service industry. They seek to hire a customer service executive whose role is to ensure efficient service delivery is given to all clients.
Title: Customer Service Executive
Gross Salary: 40k – 50k
- Effectively manage and expand the relationships with existing clients and bringing in new partnerships from existing portfolio so as to ensure business growth and continuity
- Resolve client queries in a timely and appropriate.
- Communicate client feedback in a timely manner to respective parties
- Follow up on client complaints and resolve to completion
- Come up with client retention ideas to be integrated in the company
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- A Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in any field
- A minimum of 2 years in Customer Care/service within the IT / Corporate
- Must have experience in B2B sales
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel)
- Energetic, motivated, and detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- Self-starter with a good business sense
- A creative and proactive approach towards challenges
- Ability to influence and build relationships at all levels especially with external customers
- Independent, resourceful and possess high drive to excel
- A high sense of responsibility, accuracy, and commitment
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Customer Service Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4th October 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.