Credit Manager Jobs, Finance Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Title: Credit Manager – Security Firm, Gross Salary: 65k, Location: Nairobi,
Our client is a leading security firm in the country is looking for They seek to hire a motivated individual to fill the position of a Credit Manager
- Assessment and monitoring of overall debt status
- Daily administration of debt collection
- Ensure compliance to the credit management policy
- Updating management regularly the status of customers debts and collections
- Visiting, calling and/or corresponding to customers in a fast-paced goal-oriented collections department.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency in debt collection
- Overseeing timely delivery of invoices to clients
- Enlist the efforts of senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Following up effectively customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with clients and staff.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on debt collection
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Provide excellent & considerate customer service to clients
- Acting as internal and external customer interface
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Liaising with immediate senior Managers regarding customer service queries relating to payment of outstanding debt
- Performing other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Department.
- University degree in Finance or business-related field,
- Other professional qualifications such CPA, CMP & CCP are an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in credit management
- Goal oriented person
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Must be computer literate
- Must be 30 years and above
- Must be flexible to meet set targets
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Credit Manager – Security) to email@example.com before 25th November 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.