Country Manager Jobs, Engineering Jobs In Kenya, Title: Country Manager – Telecommunications, Industry: Telecommunications, Salary: Competitive,
Our client is a second tier telecommunication company that provides data connectivity, data services and digital products to home and business customers. They seek to hire a well-experienced and result-oriented Country Manager to lead their regional operations. The successful candidate will create and run large teams, budgets and plans.
- Define the Business Development Strategy and Sales Strategy of the Company: business segments to be addressed, prospects to target, existing accounts follow-up and development actions, local competition analysis.
- Develop a business presence and turn over in some Key Accounts.
- Define the Operations teams necessary for the Company’s contracts performance and establish the reporting scheme of those teams in order to check that the contracts performance are in line with the Company’s obligations and with the turn-over and margin forecasts.
- Follow-up with the Project teams, on the technical and financial performance of the projects.
- Participate in the monthly Business Review.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a specialty in Telecommunications/ Energy or any other related field of study
- At least 10 years of experience in senior Business Development/ Project Management/Commercial roles in Telecommunications
- Strong commercial leadership experience in the telecom sector, hands-on engineering experience not mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of the local telecommunications market and its players.
- Charismatic with demonstrable strong leadership skills, ability to lead a company and manage teams.
- Must be willing to work in Kenya and other African countries and have a relentless focus on execution and profitability.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Country Manager – Telecommunications) to email@example.com on/before Tuesday 19th November 2019
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE