Cost Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs In Kenya, Title: Cost Accountant – FMCG, Location: Nairobi, Salary: Competitive
Our client is a leading FMCG company based in the country. They seek to hire an efficient and well-experienced Cost Accountant who will be tasked with ensuring accuracy of final product costing on a monthly basis.
- Ensure accuracy of product costing.
- Monitor actual v/s budgeted consumption of materials and other variables for control purposes.
- Preparation of an error free and accurate contribution, gross profit and EBITDA analysis on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of weekly COGS report with minimal errors
- New product costing from time to time as well as scenario based costing to assist decision making (price and volume scenarios, cost reduction scenarios)
- Monitor and verify raw material costing to ensure correct material prices and product costs are maintained and updated in the system for correct and timely management reports.
- Preparation of timely and accurate profitability reports quarterly (Contribution Margin / GP Margin / EBITDA margin)
- Creation and adjustment of bill of material in SAP
- Benchmark and implement best practices in manufacturing & respective areas of work
- Perform monthly calculation of absorption of overheads per value stream
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field of study. Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification in CIMA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, in the FMCG industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to prepare accurate reports and good presentation skills
- Good analytical and decision making skills
- Proven leadership experience, with an ability to work well in a team
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Cost Accountant – FMCG) to email@example.com on or before Thursday 2nd January 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE