Corporate Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client is an all-suite hotel that offers luxury accommodation to business visitors, safari adventurers and conference delegates. They are seeking to hire an experienced and results-oriented Sales Executive to drive uptake of their services including conferencing, accommodation and banqueting to new and existing clients.
Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Gross Salary: 80k + Commissions
- Maximize the hotel’s revenues by developing programs to increase occupancy and make profitable use of its conference facilities and accommodation
- Respond to incoming emails and phone enquiries
- Liaise with the Food and Beverage department, make rapid and accurate cost calculations and provide clients with official quotations
- Identify sales leads and proactively seek new business leads
- Encourage repeat business through the establishment of good client relationships
- Achieve allocated targets to meet the objective of achieving the overall annual Hotel budget
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly sales reports
- Attend all sales meetings where weekly or monthly sales reports will be discussed in order to assess past achievements and develop future sales plans
- Represent the Hotel at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Participate fully in the development of the Hotel annual marketing plans in determining ways and means of achieving set targets.
- Market any special packages or plans with a view to generating business for the Hotel in all its outlets
- Keep the Management fully informed on market trends and developments
- Collect and compile information from competitors in order to increase future business leads and establish loyalties
- Obtain updated calendars of events from corporates and other organizations that plan ahead in order to follow up on future conferences and meetings in an effort to increase the Hotels market share in the Hospitality Industry
- Liaise with Tour Operators/Travel Consultants on all bookings and assist in the booking process when required to ensure service is delivered is to the agreed standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 3-4 years sales experience working in a 4 or 5 star hotel
- Must have an existing network of B2B clients
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hotel Sales Executive) to email@example.com on or before 12th October 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.