Cook Job, Current Hotel Jobs,
Reports to Branch Manager and Head Cook,
The food service cook is responsible for preparing quality deli products to Naivas’ specifications and standards in a safe manner
- Ensure timely and quality food production
- Follow designated food production protocols
- Perform closing duties which include working the walk-in coolers and freezers, sweeping, praying and squeegee floors and leaving work space organized, paying special attention to proper order of product storage
- Prevent shrink, damage and spoilage of product to ensure freshness and quality.
- Assist with building produce displays and ensure proper pricing and signage of products.
- Perform produce duties such as stocking, wrapping, clean-up as assigned by management in accordance with company guidelines.
- Learn and know recipes and proper product portioning
- Maintain product at proper temperatures
- Ensure proper food safety and sanitation procedures are performed
- Certificate or diploma in food production
- At least KCSE C (Plain) or any other relevant qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Lead and create consensus and effect change
- Good Analytical Skills
How To Apply
Submit the following documents with your application letter which should clearly indicate which position you are applying for:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Scan of your National ID, NSSF Card, NHIF Card & PIN Certificate
- Scan of your KCSE Certificate (Minimum Grade C- and above)
- Scan of Good Conduct Certificate
- A letter of reference
- Passport photo
Send your application with all the requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject clearly indicating what position you are applying for.
The deadline for submission is before 6th April 2021N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE