Consultant Trainer Jobs, Procurement Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is an international research, capacity building and project management consultancy institution with its head offices in Nairobi, Kenya. They offer technical services to non-governmental organizations, government institutions, research institutions and the private sector. They seek to hire a Training Consultant – Contract Management to design and deliver training on Procurement and Contract Management. The successful candidate will be engaged whenever a training or consultancy assignment becomes available on a revenue sharing model.
Title: Consultant Trainer – Procurement & Contract Management
Mode of Engagement: Consultancy / Part-time
- Design and improve new training courses and modules in expertise areas;
- Apply appropriate training approaches to facilitate high quality training sessions;
- Design and improve the training materials, tools and training methods;
- Advice on content and process arrangements needed to optimize quality delivery of the training;
- Keep track of the participant’s learning curve during the training;
- Provide post training support to the participants;
- Develop proposals to acquire new training assignments.
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Master’s degree or higher qualification in Procurement, Supply Chain and Contract Management
- At least 5 years of proven work experience in the above mentioned expertise areas;
- Proven experience in carrying out consultancy assignments and facilitating training in the expertise areas mentioned above;
- Familiar with learner-centered training methods and participatory training techniques;
- High level of enthusiasm and confidence in interaction with diverse groups of people (various ages, backgrounds, nationalities);
- Experience with the development sector (NGOs), Government Institutions, financial sector or research institutions.
- Role is best suited for professionals looking to offer part-time consultancy services
Mode of Engagement
Successful consultants will be engaged whenever the training or consultancy opportunity becomes available. The consultant will be engaged on a part time basis for the duration of the training/consultancy assignment.
How to Apply
Interested candidate are advised to quote the subject (Consultant Trainer – Procurement & Contract Management ) send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before 13th September 2019
Note: Mention clearly in your application email your area(s) of expertise.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.