Company Driver Jobs, Driver Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Title: Company Driver, Location: Nairobi, Reporting to: Office Administration Assistant, Salary: Competitive,
Our client is a leading Housing Cooperative Society that offers quality and affordable land and housing solutions to its members. They seek to hire a driver who will be responsible for driving, carrying out routine checks on vehicles coupled with detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems.
- Transport materials and staff to their respective destinations.
- Drive the Society’s motor vehicle as authorized.
- Carry out routine checks on the vehicles cooling system, oil, electrical and brake system, tire pressure etc.
- Undertake preventive maintenance of the vehicle.
- Detect and report malfunctioning of vehicles system.
- Ensure safety and security of the vehicle on and off the road.
- Ensure safety of passengers or goods therein.
- Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle.
- Perform minor repairs of a preventive nature on vehicles
- Ensure vehicle documentation (Insurance, inspection etc.) are up to date
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by the institution.
- Makes decisions using work instructions
- Works predominantly outside the office
- At least have a KCSE certificate. Technical training in driving is a must.
- Certificate in Vehicle Mechanics including Motor Vehicle Auto electrician
- Valid BCE driving license
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills and good in teamwork.
- Good understanding of the road act
- Must have training in First aid and safety
- Defensive driving
- Able to prioritize the work effectively in order to achieve optimum outcomes
- Patience and ability to accommodate diversity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good grooming
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Company Driver) to email@example.com before Friday 29th November 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE