Community Oral Health Officer Job, Medical Jobs March,
Job Description: Community Oral Health Officer,
Reports to: Medical Director,
The position is responsible for providing dental treatment and hygiene to prevent dental decay by examining, treating, cleaning patients’ teeth and providing education to patients on how to care effectively for their teeth and gums, and the effects of diet on oral health.
- Diploma in Community Oral Health
- 2 years of experience as a COHO in a health facility preferably in a rural setting.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- With Practicing License (Where applicable)
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Mature, friendly, confident and caring in nature
- Develop and carry out dental health education to community and MFK partners.
- Carry out surveys within the community to help determine oral health status and needs and report to the Management and other relevant bodies for action.
How to Apply
Interested candidates on any of the positions should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to: –
The Administration Officer,
P.O. Box 230 – 40607,
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 9th April 2021.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE