Communications Officer Job, Current Communications Kenyan Jobs,
NRT Trading is looking for an experienced and passionate communications professional able to lead the development and implementation of a communication strategy in close collaboration with our donors (USAID and The Nature Conservancy), community conservancies and NRT partners.
The job holder will report to CEO of NRT Trading. S/he will be responsible for working with the CEO to create a communications strategy for a potential USAID–funded project and oversee the implementation over a 3–year time period. In addition, the communications officer will collaborate with a digital design agency to launch the NRT Trading website and assist NRT Trading businesses and programs with their external and internal communication, including fact sheets and presentations, donor reports, video and social media content.
S/he will be required to travel from the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy HQ to the community conservancies regularly, liaising with county coordinators, programme leads and community conservancy managers to conduct field reporting, or provide event support.
- Collaborate to design the communications strategy for a USAID project, and subsequent implementation.
- Launch website and update it periodically.
- Develop external and internal communication, including fact sheets and presentations, video, print and social media content for NRT Trading businesses and programs. Collaborate with the team to finalize donor reports.
- Project manage film making with agencies.
- Develop branding designs and materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and a minimum 2 years’ related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience writing, editing, and proofreading printed or online content for diverse audiences.
- Experience using social media as a professional communication tool.
- Experience working in Africa and communicating with African audiences.
- Fluency in English and Swahili required, both verbal and written.
The successful candidate will be based in NRT Trading HQ within Lewa Wildlife Conservancy. Isiolo, Meru and Nanyuki are the nearest majors towns.
How To Apply
If your profile matches the above job specifications, please send your application including a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, a daytime telephone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees to reach us by close of business on Wednesday 22nd September, 2021 to: hr@nrt–kenya.org addressed to: Operations Director, Northern Rangelands Trust, Private Bag, Isiolo–60300N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.