Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Client Relationship Officer – Consultancy,
Gross Salary: Retainer plus commissions,
The main role of the job is to ensure that the company achieves the monthly revenue target by making presentation to key decision makers i.e. business owners and top level managers and servicing the business by qualifying and interviewing candidates.
- Planning and overseeing business development initiatives through one on one prospecting.
- Making presentations to CEOs and senior managers, including HR managers on our services.
- Working closely with the recruitment manager and training manager to ensure that client expectations are met.
- Increasing the value of current customers through events and one on one engagement.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events for networking.
- Engaging stakeholders where need be i.e. IHRM, Ministry of Labour etc
- Any other duty as assigned by the recruitment manager.
- University graduate.
- Over 7 years experience in either of the following fields, business development, client service, relationship management, sales, client service, or key account management.
- B2B sales experience is an added advantage.
- Must have worked in a medium sized firm reporting to the senior leadership/directors.
- Superior presentation, communication and negotiation skills. Ability to present to senior executives.
- Public speaking and training skills experience desired.
- Understands strategy and execution.
- Minimum age is 32 years
- Can be an adviser to business owners and top executives
- Must be energetic and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Hands on experience prospecting
- Operations management
- P.R Skills
- Client engagement skills
- Must possess people, influencing, and negotiation skills.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Client Relationship Officer – Consultancy) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2nd December 2021. Kindly indicate current/last allowance on your CV.
N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here.
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career?. Check Out Best short Courses For You.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted