Clearing & Forwarding Manager Job, Logistics Jobs in Kenya 2020,
Serium Global Logistics Ltd is a licensed shipping services provider and clearing & forwarding company connecting Kenya and East Africa to 500 airports and more than 1,000 seaports globally. Serium Global Logistics Ltd cuts through supply chain complexities involved in shipping, importation and exportation of commodities out of and into Africa thereby helping manufacturers, their agents or end users; traders, governments and NGOs to concentrate on their core operations.
We operate across Africa, Europe, Asia, America and Middle East through a multimodal platform for ocean freight, air freight and road transportation. We put maximum emphasis on cargo safety, security and compliance to health requirements.
The clearing and forwarding manager (CFM) we’re seeking to recruit will be responsible for business development and daily operations of the division. The CFM must be able to bring in new business and ensure that all targets are met. The CFM should have demonstrable experience in building and maintaining highest level of professional relationships with clients. We are looking for suitable candidates with proven track record in growing sales, managing sales cycles, execution of sales strategy and managing accounts.
- Knowledge of KENTRADE, SIMBA TRADEX & ICMS system
- Knowledge in EAC customs legislations, Tariff code guidelines
- Proficient understanding of bond management, customs declaration & clearance for domestic import & exports, transit and transshipment cargo
- Essential computer literacy fluency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
Education Background & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business management or equivalent qualification with minimum of 3 years’ work experience in the same position.
- Holders of Diploma in Clearing & Forwarding from reputable institution with minimum work experience of 5 years in similar position are also encouraged to apply.
- Client orientation
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application by 31st October 2020 to email@example.com
Serium Global Logistics Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees; all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We do not charge any amount of money during the recruitment process .Only shortlisted Candidates who meet our expectations will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE