Healthcare Environment Cleaner Jobs, Title: Healthcare Environment Cleaner, Location: Different Regions (Kericho, Litrein, Kisii, Migori, Kilgoris, Bomet, Kajiado and Kaplong), Reporting to: Housekeeping Supervisor,
Our client is a start-up cleaning company. They seek to hire an experienced Healthcare Environment Cleaner to be involved in the day-to-day cleaning of the assigned health premises.
- Ensure a high standard of cleanliness is achieved covering all required areas of the Hospital on a daily basis.
- Ensure that sufficient deep cleaning of areas is done on a regular basis in accordance with cleaning policies.
- To maintain an excellent working knowledge of cleaning team protocols and procedures, ensuring that the cleaning schedule is followed at all times.
- To complete and sign paperwork accurately to ensure that cleaning has taken place and has been checked as appropriate.
- Ensure the good order and appearance of all patient facilities.
- To maintain security of the practice at all times
- To report any maintenance issues within the Facility to the Supervisor as soon as possible.
- To maintain patient dignity and respect at all times.
- Ensure cleaning cupboard and any other cleaner storage areas are always left clean and tidy.
- Attendance and participation at relevant meetings as notified.
- Attendance at training sessions as and when required.
- Follow agreed Practice protocols at all times and not relying on memory.
- Any other delegated duties considered appropriate to the post.
- Recognize people’s needs for alternative methods of communication and respond accordingly
- Using appropriate infection control procedures, maintaining work areas in a tidy and safe way and free from hazards
- Reporting potential risks identified
- Participation in an annual individual performance review, including taking responsibility for maintaining a record of own personal and/or professional development
- High School Certificate minimum grade D+
- Housekeeping Certificate from a recognised institution will be an added advantage
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili
- Knowledge in computing will be an added advantage
- Effectively manage own time, workload and resources
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Healthcare Environment Cleaner) to email@example.com before 24th December 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE