Chief Of Party Job, Current NGO Jobs In Kenya,
- The Chief of Party (COP) will be responsible for the overall management and operations of the program and will be the key liaison with USAID.
- S/he will supervise program implementation and ensure the program meets stated goals and reporting requirements.
- The COP will take a leadership role in coordination among USAID and key stakeholders and other implementing partners.
- The COP position requires a politically savvy individual, as s/he will interact with numerous GoK institutions and senior-level national and county-level government officials.
- Ten years of experience in a senior role leading a complex technical service delivery program of similar scope and dollar value.
- A Master’s degree in Social Sciences, public health, medicine, management, business administration or a related field.
- Seven years of demonstrated experience in partnership building, especially with government representatives, donors, the private sector and local community organization.
How To Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application letter (stating current and expected pay) & updated CV(with details of at least 3 referees one of which must be immediate or former supervisor) addressed to the Human Resources & Administration Manager to reach us on or before 31st August 2020 by email to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
SOS Children’s Villages Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and its Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE