Chief Executive Officer Jobs, Logistics Jobs.
Our client is a fast growing logistics company leveraging on technology to offer innovative logistics solutions to transporters and clients alike. They seek to hire a well experienced, dynamic and focused leader to serve as their Chief Executive Officer. The CEO will work closely with the Board of Directors, overseeing their operations and act as the main link between the different partners and customers that the company engages with. The ideal candidate for this position has either been an entrepreneur or has worked in an entrepreneurial team with a proven track record of effective team recruitment, management and results-driven leadership.
Reporting to the Board of Directors
Industry: Transport & Logistics
Salary: 800K -1M
• Provide leadership in building customer base at B-2-B level by designing and executing suitable strategy, while aligning team players to perform within set targets
• Drive sub-contractor/transporter recruitment and development, by designing appropriate on boarding, training and business support processes related to delivery of performance
• Keep abreast of the markets and industry trends by mapping various facets of the sector in order to ensure the company remains ahead through innovation and execution in the transport & logistics space
• Develop and maintain appropriate tools and processes aimed at capturing, tracking and reporting relevant operational and financial metrics for critical decision making
• Train and nurture a motivated team aligned to the company vision and mission
• Liaise and report to the Board on key budgets, strategies, performance status and evaluation
• Build trust relationships and partnerships with key partners and stakeholders with an aim of creating valuable linkages and efficiencies for service providers and customers
• Provide recommendations for the improvement of sales and activity performance to the Board of Directors (BOD).
• Responsible for the performance evaluation and development of all employees, including disciplinary procedures.
• Implement the company’s policies and procedures
• Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability, follow up and close out.
• Set examples in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
• Maintain contact with all major clients in the market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in a Business related field.
• At least 10 years’ experience in senior leadership positions
• Demonstrated experience in leveraging technology for growth
• Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly
• Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts
• Analytical problem solver capabilities that must drive both Technology and logistical strategies to improve process productivity, reduce operational costs and increase business profitability
How to Apply
If this describers you and you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Chief Executive Officer – Logistics) to email@example.com on or before Monday 25th February 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.