Hospital Cateress Jobs, Hotel Jobs 2020,
Position: Hospital Cateress
Overall Purpose will be to achieve efficiency through achieving good quality meals within a budget while maintaining high standards of hygiene and customer satisfaction.
- Planning menus in consultation with Nursing and Nutrition Department.
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of catering, including service activities and sanitation responsibilities.
- Supervise staff and ensure high quality service standards and presentations are met.
- Organizing staff rota to meet service needs.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are strictly observed, recorded and archived.
- Maintain and upgrade strict hygiene and sanitation practices and levels.
- Update and compiles new products and menus according to market availability and customer needs.
- Food cost budgeting and maintenance of financial and administrative records.
- Develop methods to assess staff time and other resources required to meet hospital standards.
- Maintaining correct stock levels & Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Ordering of foodstuff from the food store.
- Estimate food requirements and food costs and application of cost cutting measures.
- Ensure proper handling and continuous maintenance of equipment and utensils
- KCSE Mean grade of C-
- Mature Christian
- Diploma in Food Production and Service; or Food and Beverage Production or equivalent qualifications from recognized institution.
- At-least over 2 years work experience in food production experience in bulk production facility at a senior level
- Experience in a Hospital setting an added advantage
- Management training an added advantage
- Computer Literate
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills & Honesty
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for people and service
- A born again and committed Christian.
- Financial, budgeting and stock-taking experience.
- High level of Integrity.
- High standards of grooming and personal etiquette
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
How To Apply
Candidates who meet above minimum requirements are requested to submit their applications and enclosing their detailed CV (with 3 referees), certificates, testimonials (including a letter from local Church Minister) so as to reach the Chief Executive Officer by 4 p.m on Friday 29th May 2020.
P.O. Box 35-60401