Business Development Manager, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a global professional body that partners with different stakeholders including learning institutions and government agencies to offer various professional courses. They seek to hire a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for driving student growth, high levels of conversion and membership growth, establishing and maintaining high-level relationships with each of the organization’s critical stakeholders.
Title: Business Development Manager – Professional Association
Salary: 350K – 380K
- Develop and implement business development and brand positioning strategies to deliver market outcomes in line with the market plan.
- Drive long-term and strategic positioning of the organization’s brand in the Kenya market by engaging at a strategic level and developing a strong relationship with various stakeholders
- Responsible for researching and analyzing target clients and actively monitoring the activities of current key clients in order to support the achievement of strategy/performance targets
- Ensure good awareness of market trends and activities of key competitors, to ensure flexible and outstanding service and support
- Engage with colleagues to ensure alignment of services to key customers and stakeholders
- Keep up to date with the organization’s brand, products and maintain a general understanding of the business
- Ensure the provision of quality engagement services for clients and in turn, deliver conversion and growth strategies that will establish the organization’s operating position within the Kenya market
- Stay abreast of key issues relevant to the organization ensuring that it is always well positioned as a key influencer
- Manage the Business Development team with regards to training, development, and motivation in line with the organization’s performance management, competency framework, and engagement objectives.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field. A relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a B2B business development role
- A demonstrated ability to successfully lead teams to deliver to consistently high standards
- Dynamic, ability to multi-task, work in a team, under pressure and own initiative, and to close a sale
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and with a proven ability to present to high-level stakeholders in a confident and mature manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively manage internal and external customers
- Computer literate with working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Able to deliver agreed KPI’s in a result driven environment
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (BDM– Professional Association) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday 4th June 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.