Business Development Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2020,
- Unicaf, the leading online platform in sub-Saharan Africa offering quality higher education degree programmes in collaboration with UK, US, African and European universities, is growing and looking for a Business Development Manager in Nairobi, Kenya.
- To contribute in building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business deals.
- To work closely with the marketing department to improve Unicaf’s market position and to maximise revenues.
- Designs and implements business plan and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities and examines risks and perspectives.
- Researches organisations to find new opportunities and identify new leads.
- Prepares presentations and materials for meeting corporate clients/partners.
- Attends meetings and events.
- Evaluates needs and goals of potential clients/partners.
- Present value propositions and negotiate agreements.
- Prepares documentation, contracts and proposals for corporate clients/partners.
- Submits weekly reports to the management in HQ.
- Ensures organisation’s goals are met, improves the organisation’s market position and achieves financial growth.
- Assists and guides team members develop their skills.
- Implements additional tasks that might be assigned by the management.
- BA degree in Business administration or related field is considered as an advantage
- Master’s degree is considered as an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in corporate sales
- At least 5 years of experience in business development
- Experience in education sector is considered as an advantage
- Business knowledge, Market knowledge, Ability to understand customer’s needs, Good interpersonal skills, Communication and presentation skills, Critical thinking and analytical skills, Problem solving skills, Negotiation and closing skills, Organisational skills, Ability to work under pressure, Comply with deadlines, Professionalism
How to Apply
Please submit your application, stating “Business Development Manager (Kenya)” in the subject line with a copy of your CV and other supporting documents to email@example.com