Business Development Manager Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi.
Our client is a leading integrated solutions provider who delivers high-end technological solutions for world-class businesses. They offer solutions for Electronic Security Systems, Queue Management Systems, Visitor Management System, Time & Attendance System, and more. They seek to hire a high performing individual to fill a Business Development position.
Gross Salary: 80k – 100k
- Promoting and selling technological solutions to businesses and corporate sector
- Manages the implementation of technology or business process integration plans.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Presenting the organization’s system in a structured professional way to potential clients.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Ability to differentiate the company’s product offerings and convey compelling value
- Proposition to promote company growth and generate revenue
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing quotations to customers
- Conducting market research analysis
- Liaising with suppliers and follow up on order requisitions.
- Stocks management
- Management of Sales and Order records and updating the Sales office accordingly, or entering figures into a computer system;
- Ensuring Sales performance and aiming to meet and/or exceed targets
- Feeding future buying trends onto the system.
- Making demos to potential clients as and when required
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or MBA in Marketing.
- Sales/Marketing Professional courses will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in selling and promoting IT software systems/technology solutions.
- Experience in B2B/ corporate marketing.
- Knowledge and experience in selling IT and software systems will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Sales/Business Development knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches and departmental contribution.
How to Apply
If this describes you and are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Manager- Technology Solutions) to email@example.com before 22nd February 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.