Business Development Manager Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi.
Our client is an accredited certification company in the agribusiness sector. They are looking for a Business Development Manager who will be tasked with the role of identifying new business, improving the company’s market position and achieving financial growth.
Title: Business Development Manager – Agribusiness
- Create market awareness for the company’s products and solutions.
- Develop and implement strategies which will help the department meet its monthly sales targets and increase company market share in line with company objectives.
- Marketing and selling Company’s products, solutions and services to customers through field visits, cold calls, over the internet, and other marketing channels.
- Generating and sharing of innovative ideas in line with company products and solutions portfolio which will lead to the development of unique differentiated solutions.
- Lead in recruitment, development and shaping up of the sales team to ensure growth in company revenue.
- Lead the sales team in developing business profitably in various vertical markets.
- Reviewing sales performance on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients.
- Keep a keen eye on market trends and the competition.
- Work with a team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or Business-Related Field
- Must be a member professional association
- At least 10 years working experience in a similar role – preferably in the agricultural industry.
- Must have good negotiation skills and the ability to close sales deals.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Ability to use CRM Data to predict customer behavior
- Able to meet sales targets within the set time frame.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Manager- Agribusiness) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14th February 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted