Our client offers solar energy solutions in the industrial and commercial markets in East Africa. They seek to recruit dynamic and result oriented professional in the Business Development team. They are open to hire at beginner level as an intern or management trainee seeking to work in a challenging, dynamic and ambitious environment.
Contract Type: 3 months contract with possible extension based on performance
Salary: Monthly stipend to be provided
- Identification of new clients and business opportunities with a view to establishing and cultivating of a professional network within the industry.
- Develop new marketing strategies and tools for the company.
- Lead generation and follow up.
- Developing and presenting custom made solutions to prospective clients.
- Continuous client engagement, follow up and deal closure.
- Relevant First degree.
- A fun person bubbling with ideas and new ways of approaching problems.
- Experience in the renewable energy sector in a client facing position.
- Excellent planning, organization and relationship skills.
- Exceptional working knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to meet set targets.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to deliver in a high pressure environment.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and cover letter quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Intern) to email@example.com on or before 22nd February 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted