Business Development Executive Jobs, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Title: Business Development Executive- Online booking services,
Our client is a startup company engaged with online bus ticket booking. They seek to hire a well, experienced and results-oriented Business Development Executive who will be tasked with developing and generating new business by getting bus operators to come on board and use their backend software. The ideal candidate should have good understanding and contacts in intercity bus travel industry and be willing to travel. The position can be based out of Mombasa or Nairobi, location is negotiable as long as the incumbent is able to deliver at-least 3 bus operators in the first three months.
- Roll out of the online booking business in the Nairobi and Mombasa Region.
- Develop and execute a winning business strategy with a focus on growth.
- Expand the business’ geographical coverage, increasing brand awareness.
- Maintain external relations for the company with government entities, businesses, transportation associations, and the wider community
- Lead the team in operations, customer acquisition and product development.
- Maintain existing customer database through regular client visits and ensuring the key strategic accounts are maintained.
- Undertake business development presentations to existing, potential customers and business communities presenting the company and its products & services including penetrating new regions.
- Maintain and manage the financial forecast and cost module projections for new business submission.
- Develop the departmental budget and ensure it is operational.
- Undertake cross selling and up-selling within existing customer base to further develop the company accounts.
- Ensure the training needs of the departmental team are aligned to the company’s training.
Skills & Qualifications
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field.
- At least 3 years in business management with hands on experience in operations, customer acquisition, consulting, strategy, technology and business development.
- Experience working in informal transportation and logistics is a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset with proven experience starting and growing projects or enterprises
- Data-driven decision making mindset and solid analytical skills
- Creativity and passion for building a team that provides a beautiful product
- Firm understanding on how to maintain a performance culture
- Strong managerial experience growing and empowering a team
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (BDE- Online Booking Services) to email@example.com on or before Wednesday 13th May 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE