Our client is a newly established family oriented restaurant in Kajiado County. They are looking to recruit a bookkeeper cum cashier.
Title: Bookkeeper cum Cashier
Location: Kajiado County
- Keeping track of daily sales
- Inventory management of the restaurant i.e know the cost of the inventory and the daily food usage to avoid excess food and costs
- Reconciling Orders and Receipts and ensure that orders match receipts.
- Issue a weekly report of sales and expenses.
- Food and supplies budget of the restaurant
- Assisting in preparing food and supplies budgets and business planning
- Following up late payments from debtors, reporting bad debts
- Daily stock take of beverages from the restaurant, bar, and wine display shelves;
Weekly and Monthly stock take with the supervisor and restaurant manager
- Diploma in basic accounting/ finance
- Be Computer Literate (MS. Office, Suite Proficiency and Quick Books)
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in a reputable organization
- Have excellent English communication skills both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Bookkeeper / Cashier) to email@example.com before 22nd January 2019. Kindly indicate current/last allowance on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.