Biomedical Engineer Job, Current Engineering Jobs,
Title: Biomedical Engineer – Hospital,
Gross Salary: competitive,
Our client is a leading medical facility, offering personalized healthcare services in Mombasa. They seek to hire an experienced biomedical engineer who will be responsible for coordinating needs assessment, taking orders, quality assurance & control, installation, maintenance of medical equipment, orientation and training of users, and coordinate with contractors/vendors to ensure that all medical equipment are in good working condition.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out preventive maintenance, repairs to ICU, Theatres, Renal, Laboratory, Physical Medicine wards equipment and other areas of the Hospital and to personally install, adjust, maintain, and/or repair biomedical equipment.
- Carry out preventive maintenance, repairs to all equipment and items of plant assigned to him/her from time to time
- Ensure all bio-medical equipment are included on the equipment master list for scheduled maintenance and calibration.
- Liaise with consultants, surgeons and medical staff about patients’ needs and requirements.
- Advise and assist in the application of instrumentation in clinical environments.
- Identify gaps and risks in biomedical equipment and share with
- Disseminate knowledge about field with regards to medical device, through writing ups, reports and lessons learnt.
- Assisting medical or other health-care personnel in observing, repairing, or treating physical ailments or deformities, using knowledge of materials compatible with body tissues, energy exchanges within the body, and instrumentation capable of measuring and controlling body functions where applicable or relevant.
- Share monthly reports to respective supervisor on medical devices status/inventory across the mission in collaboration with respective project health focal persons.
- Carry out equipment needs assessment for projects as assigned by management.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Diploma in Medical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years working experience in medical equipment maintenance.
- Experience in the hospital industry is compulsory.
- Must be computer literate
How to apply
If you are interested in the position and meet the above requirements, kindly send your cover letter, resume and relevant documents quoting the job title on the email subject (Biomedical Engineer – Hospital) to: email@example.com .Applications should reach not later than Thursday 4 February 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's FREE.