Back-End Web Developer Job, Current IT Jobs Kenya,
Job Title: Back-End Web Developer,
Industry: Information Technology,,
Gross Salary: 75k,
Our client is an IT solution firm based in Nairobi, and they seek to hire a Back- End Web Developer.
- Understand the goals of a website or web application and come up with effective solutions.
- Manage APIs resources that work across various devices.
- Have the skills for implementing algorithms and solving system-related problems.
- Work closely with front-end developers as well as a whole team of people to ensure a site is functioning at full capacity.
- A great sense of personal responsibility to the assigned work.
- Keen interest to innovate around features and align them to the overall team goals and business objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in relevant areas e.g. Computer Science, ICT, Web Development, etc.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ relevant experience.
- Excellent English, written, and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern.
- Working knowledge of a back-end framework and programming languages – C#, .NET framework, JSON, Java, Python, (in that order) in the design, development, testing, securing, and deployment of back-end web applications.
- Working knowledge of database management system – Microsoft SQL Server
- Working knowledge of web services or API and the ability to create and consume RESTful APIs.
- Exposure to handling IIS servers, and Microsoft IIS.
- Understanding of testing web applications.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Working knowledge of Git, BitBucket version control, and software collaboration tools.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure.
- Portfolio of previous Back End projects.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Back-End Web Developer) to email@example.com on or before 25th September 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.