Assistant General Manager Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a leading three-star Hotel. They seek to hire an Assistant General manager responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel and provides support to the General Manager.
S/He will direct and coordinate the hotel’s activities to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations, maximize full potential with a balanced focus on the hotel’s mission, guests, employees, and owners satisfaction.
Title: Assistant General Manager – Hotel
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the General Manager in his day to day operations.
- Acts as the hotels public relations agent and promote the property within the hotel industry, local community and trade associations.
- Assists the General Manager in resolving guest complaints and service recovery process.
- Assist the General Manager to conducts the HOD meetings in the absence of General Manager.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Assist the General Manager in key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly hotel inspections.
- Ensures hotel grounds, physical plant and work areas are maintained to standard.
- Builds strong working relationships and communications with hotel staff, HOD’s and other departments to ensure maximum operating effectiveness and fulfillment of special event need.
- Performs sudden audits on all Hotels properties.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Ensures effective, timely and accurate communications flow with regards to hotel policies and procedures.
- Assist the General Manager in all aspects of business planning.
- Assist in handling corporate clients and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager or Management.
Required Skills And Qualifications
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related course.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar position.
- Comprehensive understanding of the hotel business.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Customer-focused and a team player.
- Strategic planning skills are an asset.
How To Apply
Please only send your Application Letter and CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Assistant General Manager – Hotel) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st July 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted