Assistant Electrical Engineer Job, Latest Engineering Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Job title: Assistant Electrical Engineer – Howard Humphreys (East Africa) Ltd,
Reports to: Operations Director,
The Assistant Electrical Engineer will have responsibility for the preparation of preliminary and detailed electrical designs, preparation of tender documentation, construction supervision and site inspection as well as preparation of project final accounts.
The Assistant Electrical Engineer should be registered with EBK as a Graduate Engineer, have good project experience, be knowledgeable in the use of engineering software including AutoCAD and REVIT and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience as an Assistant Electrical Engineer in Building Services/Construction
- Registration with Engineers Board of Kenya as a Graduate Engineer
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in the use of Ms Office Suite
- Knowledgeable in the use of engineering software such as AutoCAD and REVIT
- Excellent people skills including interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CVs via email with the subject (Assistant Electrical Engineer) to Terry.Gathoni@howardhumphreys.co.ke on or before Tuesday 21 September 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.