Assistant Civil Engineer Job, Current Engineering Jobs Kenya,
Job title: Assistant Civil Engineer – Howard Humphreys (East Africa) Ltd,
Reports to: Technical Director – Roads and Transportation,
The Assistant Civil Engineer will have responsibility for the preparation of preliminary and detailed designs of roads and bridges, preparation of tender documentation, construction supervision and site inspection.
The Assistant Civil Engineer should be registered with Engineers Board of Kenya as a Graduate Engineer, have good project experience, be knowledgeable in the use of engineering software including AutoCAD and Civil3D and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience as an Assistant Civil Engineer in the roads and transportation sector
- Registration with Engineers Board of Kenya as a Graduate Engineer
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in the use of Ms Office Suite
- Knowledgeable in the use of engineering software such as AutoCAD and Civil3D
- Excellent people skills including interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CVs with the email subject (Assistant Civil Engineer) to Terry.Gathoni@howardhumphreys.co.ke on or before Tuesday 21 September 2021N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.