Assistant Baker Job, Hotel Jobs 2021,
Reports to Branch Manager and Bakery Supervisor,
The Assistant Baker is responsible for preparing quality bakery products with a focus on delivering consistent quality that makes shoppers feel that every event or occasion has a special meaning.
- Ensure quality and consistent product availability and solutions to our customers.
- Support and execute against bakery concepts and programs.
- Ensure bakery systems and processes are utilized consistently and correctly.
- Ensure recipes and procedures are followed using approved ingredients.
- Practice safe work habits; maintain a high level of store cleanliness, organization, and a safe work environment. Compliance of Sanitation Schedule.
- Accurately write and follow detailed instructions on special orders to ensure product meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Ensure special orders and wedding cakes are ready early according to department policy.
- Ensure timely delivery of quality products as per Naivas Standards
- Assist in training new team members.
- Must be Trained Baker from recognized institution.
- At least KCSE C (Plain) or any other relevant qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Lead and create consensus and effect change
- 5 Good Analytical Skills
How To Apply
Submit the following documents with your application letter which should clearly indicate which position you are applying for:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Scan of your National ID, NSSF Card, NHIF Card & PIN Certificate
- Scan of your KCSE Certificate (Minimum Grade C- and above)
- Scan of Good Conduct Certificate
- A letter of reference
- Passport photo
Send your application with all the requirements to email@example.com with the subject clearly indicating what position you are applying for.
The deadline for submission is before 6th April 2021N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE