Animal Health Specialist Jobs, Latest Agricultural Jobs,
Employment Type: 6-month contract with the possibility of full time for the right candidate.
Responsible for maintaining the content of our agricultural inputs database and design training questions for the our agrovet users.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Kuwekeza BV Ltd provides agricultural inputs stores (agrovets and agrodealers) with a mobile POS system called MTela that helps them with sales and inventory management and provides product usage and information.
- Maintain all the content on our agricultural inputs database.
- Internal Testing of new version of MTela and advising on bugs and new features
- Develop questions that can be used for our agrodealer training module.
- Liaise with input companies to collect the information of their products and usage instructions.
- Offer support to our current users
- Assist project management team in developing new product features
- Assist project management team in resource planning and executing of weekly activities
- Diploma/Degree in Agriculture or an equivalent combination of education.
- Have at least 2-3 years’ experience in agriculture.
- Experience in Animal health and animal health products
- Confident and effective in decision making with ability in developing and implementing strategies and adapt tactfulness.
- Able to work independently.
- Exceptional working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE