Resident Consultant Anesthesiologist Job, Medical Jobs 2021,
RESIDENT CONSULTANT ANAESTHESIOLOGIST – KISII MEDICAL CENTRE Vacancy no: AKHK/MDA/002,
The successful candidate will be expected to provide anesthesiology services in the Medical Centre that promotes patient safety, clinical quality, and contribute to the continuing professional development programs of the Hospital.
- Planning anesthesia services through thorough review of patients pre, intra and post
- Giving anesthesia
- Responding to emergencies that require the input of an anesthesiologist
- Teaching and mentoring of junior doctors
- Master’s Degree of Medicine in Anesthesia from a recognized institution
- Must be registered/licensed by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Specialist Recognition by the Kenya Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists Board
- Minimum 2 years work experience as an anesthesiologist
- Good public relations and communication skills
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before Friday, 14th May 2021.
- The email subject line MUST include Position title and Vacancy number being applied for e. “RESIDENT CONSULTANT PHYSICIAN AKHK/MDP/002”.
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting and medical examination).
“Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE