After Sales Pump Technician Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Technician Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a mechanical engineering company that also deals with selling of fire equipment and suppression systems. They are looking for an experienced pump technician. The person will be tasked with the execution of after-sales maintenance and repairs to their customers.
Title: After Sales Pump Technician
Industry: Mechanical Engineering
Salary: 25k – 30k
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches and support daily our customer via the phone
- Manage all onsite installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks
- Support and perform installation, de-bugging and final test runs at the customer site of machines coming from the factory
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports and document processes
- Operate machine in a safe manner and follow all company’s filed procedure and protocols
Cooperate with sales and technical team and share information across the organization
- Repair and perform maintenance at the customer
- Perform installation and debugging of machine modification and retool project on the machine at the customer site
- Perform machine preventive maintenance service and training at the customer
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations such as training, repair, and spare parts needs
- Build positive relationships with customers
- At least a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Electrical/Electronic will be an added advantage
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Excellent communication skills
- Good customer service skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (After Sales Pump Technician) to email@example.com before 2nd August 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.