Administrative Assistant Jobs, Current Administration Jobs,
Title: Administrative Assistant – Contract
Employment Type: 1-year contract
Report to: General Manager
Gross Salary: 35k – 40k
Our client is a dynamic real estate investment firm. The seek to hire an efficient and effective Administrative Assistant to facilitate smooth running of the office and its related activities.
- Manage Board and Board Committee meetings calendar.
- Proofread and draft routine correspondence.
- Support systematic filing of all hard and soft documents allowing easy retrieval of files and documents, ensuring they are secure and accessible.
- Maintain an inventory of office supplies e.g. stationery etc. and raising requisitions for additional supplies thus ensure efficient running of the office.
- Managing the switch board and keeping the phone book up to date and controlling and monitoring of telephone usage.
- Coordinate meetings and organizing meeting venues, this includes efficiently managing bookings of meeting rooms, receipting of payments, reconciliations, ensuring cleanliness of the venues and offering excellent customer service.
- Managing all internal and external communications through memos, emails and faxes and ensuring immediate distribution as appropriate.
- Typing letters, minutes and general office correspondence and ensuring the same are ready when due.
- Coordinating the General Manager’s diary/calendar and itinerary for appointments, meetings, meeting venues and sending our reminders for them as appropriate.
- Ensuring the office runs efficiently in all aspects and in the absence of the Managers, keeping them updated of messages and happenings as appropriate.
- Ensuring general office cleaning-ness and organization and service of refreshments for office staff and visitors.
- Supervision of other junior staff, making decision on routine matters and referring cases requiring Manager’s attention as appropriate.
- Key in of necessary accounting data, Follow up on all Company dues ie. AAR installments, Funeral and GPA premiums, Club renewal fees etc. and maintaining of up to date schedule of the outstanding arrears.
- Co-ordination and Ensuring of timely banking of all cash/cheques paid through the office.
- Assisting the other staff with various tasks from time to time, managing office petty cash, bank reconciliation and handling of General office administrative issues
- Any other task that may be assigned to you from time to time
- A Degree/Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration. Office Management or equivalent.
- CPA course will be added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in providing support to top executives and senior management teams.
- Considerable knowledge of office procedures and secretarial practices including organization, planning, records management and general administrative skills.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft applications.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Administrative Assistant – Contract) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd March 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted