Admin Assistant Job, Latest Administration Job Vacancies In Kenya,
Title: Admin Assistant,
Gross Salary: Ksh 30K – 35K,
Our Client is in the Mining industry based in Kisumu and they seek to hire an Admin Assistant who will be responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative support and coordination in the office.
- Man the front office and ensure all visitors are assisted promptly.
- Maintaining an up-to-date filing system in the office.
- Ensuring that the company’s legal licenses are up to date.
- Maintaining office diary and travel itineraries.
- Handling Visa application process for the expatriate staff
- Handling telephone calls and appointments
- Ensuring the security of office records, equipment, and documents
- Prepare statistical daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Ensure that any amchine maintence is reported on time to the management or the designated supervisor.
- Receiving, sorting, registering, and distributing incoming mails for the assigned office for action.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies.
- Undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Business Related Course.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Fluent in both English and Swahili, Japanese language knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with diverse personalities.
- Ability to maintain high levels of integrity.
- Good attitude.
- Works under less supervision.
- Those living in Kisumu are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin Assistant – Mining) to email@example.com before 24th September 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.