Accounts Assistant Job, Current Accounting Jobs,
Job Title: Accounts Assistant-Nairobi,
Gross Salary: 25k
Our client is an IT company that sells tech hardware solutions while providing world-class customer service to their clients. They seek to hire a competent, organized accounts assistant who will be responsible for perfoming the financial and accounting functions, in compliance with financial policies, procedures and controls systems.
- Responsible for the financial accounting function – accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Responsible for accounting of cash transactions (bank account and petty cash) and reconciliations
- Analyse financial information and prepare final statements.
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare organisational and departmental budgets.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures and statutory regulations
- Prepare the statutory deductions e.g. PAYE, NHIF, VAT, NITA and NSSF among others; and submit to the specific authorities.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash and cheques transactions, and tally and file invoices.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles for financial statements.
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Assist in preparation of financial reports to management.
- Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Complete end of month close procedures.
- Review, disburse and replenish authorized petty cash in the organisation.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Accounting, finance, or relevant courses.
- Must have a minimum of one years’ experience preferably in a busy organisation.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks & Ms-Excel is a distinct advantage.
- Must have CPA, Part 3.
- 27 Years and Below
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- High ethical standards and professionalism.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Critical thinker with high proficiency in math.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing, communication and IT skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts Assistant-Nairobi) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or Thursday 18th February 2021.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contactedN.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE