Accountants Clerk Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Jobs In Thika
Title: Accountants Clerk – Packaging Material
Reports to: Senior Accountant
Gross Salary: 25k – 30k
Our client is a fast-growing manufacturing company located in Thika town, seeking to hire a competent Accounts Clerk. The successful candidate will be tasked with assisting the accountant with the day to day accounting functions.
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Clerk Job
- Responsible for the financial accounting function – accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Responsible for accounting of cash transactions (bank account and petty cash) and reconciliations
- Responsible for allocation and accounting of intercompany transactions and reconciliation with HQ.
- Process monthly/weekly accounting reports
- Review and disbursement of authorized petty cash requests. Replenishment of petty cash.
- Process accounting documents such as invoices, staff interests, and investment disbursements.
- Initiate authorization and payment of accounting documents
- Prepare and submit statutory deductions to the specific authorities.
- Cash withdrawals, the collection of cheque books and bank statements and any other duties
- Prepare cash books and monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Prepare financial reports to management
- Carry out any other relevant duty as assigned by immediate supervisor
Qualifications of the Accounts Clerk Job
- Diploma/Degree in Business management –Finance option.
- Certified public Accountant Kenya
- 1- 2 yearsof experience in the field of Finance.
- An acute inner sense of evaluating customers based on their track record.
- Proficient in computer usage and knowledge of ERP systems (Both Sage & Navision)
- Team player, who works well across functions and levels
- Experience in the Soft Drinks business would be an added advantage.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers and Employees in a professional manner
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts Clerk – Packaging Material) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 29th October 2019
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.