Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is one of the leading firms in construction and project management of both commercial and residential projects. They seek to recruit a highly competent and performance driven accountant who will be responsible for ensuring company compliance with accounting standards and practices. S/He should also be able to handle administrative functions in the office.
Industry: Construction and Project Management
Gross Salary: 70k – 130k
- File statutory returns on timely manner as per the norms of KRA. (VAT/PAYE/NSSF/NHIF/P9)
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analysing and summarizing account information
- Recording and maintaining the accounting transactions
- Maintain and reconcile bank accounts on regular basis.
- Generate invoices and make timely follow ups on accounts receivable
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Petty Cash Management.
- Payroll Management
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Following internal controls.
- Financial analysis on a requested basis
- Manage accounts payable
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency
- Assist in administrative functions of the office
- A University Degree in Accounts and or Finance
- Must have minimum CPA IV. ACCA Level 1 is preferable
- Knowledge on the use of QuickBooks is a mandatory requirement
- Must be conversant in using i-Tax.
- A minimum of 4 years’ work experience with at least 2 years as a senior accountant.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in accounts in billing and account receivable.
- Knowledge & experience in preparing final company accounts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Male candidates encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12th July 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.