Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs in Kenya,
Title: Accountant – Sacco,
Our Client is a co-operative union established under the Ministry of Co-operatives and Marketing. They seek to hire an experienced efficient Accountant who will be tasked with the day to day accounts of the Sacco and ensuring the Sacco’s compliance with accounting standards and practices.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Timely and up to date bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of audit schedules both for internal and external audit.
- File statutory returns on timely manner as per the norms of KRA. (VAT/PAYE/NSSF/NHIF/P9)
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analysing and summarizing account information
- Recording and maintaining the accounting transactions
- Maintain and reconcile bank accounts on regular basis.
- Generate invoices and make timely follow ups on accounts receivable
- Debt collection
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Petty Cash Management.
- Payroll Management
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Following internal controls.
- Financial analysis on a requested basis
- Manage accounts payable
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency
- Assist in administrative functions of the office
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, banking, economics, statistics, business administration, accounting or any other related field
- CPA certification will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on the use of QuickBooks is a mandatory requirement
- Must be conversant in using i-Tax.
- 2-3 years’ work experience with at least 2 years as a senior accountant.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in accounts in billing and account receivable.
- Knowledge & experience in preparing final company accounts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant – Sacco) to email@example.com before 22nd February 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
Quick Read>>>How Can A Business Can Grow With Digital Marketing?