Accountant Job, Accounting Jobs 2021,
Title: Accountant – Manufacturing,
Reporting to: Operations Manager,
Our client is a well-established building materials company based in Nairobi. They seek to hire an efficient and well-experienced Accountant who will be tasked with keeping reliable financial records and overseeing the accounts operations. The jobholder will also be responsible for ensuring the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Maintain up to date financial reports to facilitate management decisions.
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and payroll.
- Take the lead in ensuring timely filing/payment of statutory obligations to ensure compliance.
- Preparation of accurate and timely weekly, monthly, and annual management reports.
- Making projections on cash inflows and cash outflows to ensure healthy working capital for day to day running of the business.
- Assist in the preparation of regular financial statements and accounts, such as profit and loss accounts.
- Forecasting and planning future spending and profits including making recommendations on ways to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Coordinate and deal with the company bankers and auditors.
- Continually review the Finance manuals and policy documents to ensure compliance with the strategy and the present challenges.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Create and maintain good and effective working relations with banks, financial institutions, statutory bodies, and key/leading corporate clients
- Ensuring all the statutory deductions have been remitted within the set deadlines.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounts, Finance, or related course from a recognized university.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- Registered member of ICPA-K
- Proficiency in Pastel
- Extensive knowledge of taxation principle Proficiency in IQ Retail
- Relevant practical experience in all types of account reconciliations within a computerized environment.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Ability to produce accurate and timely final accounts.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proven Leadership skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant – Manufacturing) to email@example.com on or before Wednesday 27th 2021
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.