Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs
Title: Accountant – Secretariat/Accountant
Location: South Coast Ukunda
Gross Salary: 15k-20k
Our Client is a School/Children home based in South coast. They seek to hire a semi experienced Accountant who will be tasked with the day to day accounts/secretarial operations of school matters and ensuring the organizations compliance with accounting standards and practices.
- Ensuring financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting systems
- Ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt payment
- Administering VAT and processing returns
- Administering the company’s payroll and associated statutory requirements (PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, leave)
- Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations. Deal with daily petty cash.
- Undertaking the preparatory work for the annual audit of accounts and assisting in implementation of audit recommendations
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the organization’s functions, including maintaining financial files and records, and photocopying.
- Ensuring all filing is done in a timely, accurate and organized manner
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time
- At least CPA Sec III or KATC 11
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounting
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge and experience in using Accounting Software package such as QuickBooks
- The suitable candidate should be of unquestionable integrity and mature
- They should also be dynamic and a team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurized environment
- Have high good attention to detail