Accountant Job In Mombasa, Accounting Jobs.
Our Client is fast becoming a leading brand in Household and Commercial electronic appliances. They seek to recruit a highly competent and proactive accountant to ensure accurate and timely invoicing, receipting and payment for and on behalf of the establishment.
Title: Accountant – Mombasa
Gross Salary: 50k – 60k
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of company’s products and process.
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams.
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Reconcile bank statements and track bank deposits and payments.
- Manage the accounts payables and receivables.
- Issuance and posting petty cash.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Stock Management and Cost Accounting.
- Order processing.
- Cash controls as well as maintain book keeping up-to-date.
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an accounting role
- Professional qualification as a ACCA part 2/CPA level 3 is a must.
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounts payable or receivables.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and good record-keeping skills a must.
- Has a keen eye on Operations and Logistics is a mandate.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant – Mombasa) to email@example.com before 28th February 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
NB: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.