Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs
Job Title: Accountant – Mogadishu
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia
Salary: 120k – 150k
Our client is a high end and exclusive hotel located in Mogadishu that provides hotel services to NGOs, UN bodies, and major government consultancies. They seek to hire a highly experienced Accountant who will be tasked with producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research as well as guiding management in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- A Degree in Finance and related field.
- At least 4 years’ experience.
- Experience and success in equivalent job roles
- Punctual, organized and trustworthy
- Professional appearance
- Ability to manage other people
- Ability to motivate staff
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant – Mogadishu) to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before Monday 14th October 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.Don't Miss Your Next Job. Register Your CV Details. It's Free. Register Your CV Here Now.