Accountant Job, Latest Accounting Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Accountant- Group of Companies,
Gross Salary: 65k-70k,
Our client is a group of companies with interests in microfinance, home and décor and technology sectors. They seek to hire an experienced and highly competent accountant will be responsible for delivering the full sets of account functions and ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Administering the company’s payroll and associated statutory requirements on time (PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, leave)
- Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations.
- Undertaking the preparatory work for the annual audit of accounts
- S/he will be responsible for the full financial accounting function for accounts payable and accounts receivable of both the company and the sister companies.
- Give an account of cash transactions (bank account and petty cash) and reconciliation of the company.
- Process monthly/weekly accounting reports.
- Keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements
- Running accounting software programs like ERP (NAVISION) to process business transactions on payable and receivable accounts, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the accounts function, including maintaining financial files and records, and photocopying.
- Ensuring all filing is done in a timely, accurate and organized manner
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time.
- Bachelor of Commerce Financial Management/CPA-Accounting Degree
- 4 -5 year’s work experience working in a busy environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word). Advanced Excel a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable with accounting softwares (Pastel and Quickbooks)
- High ethical standards and professionalism, since they are often responsible for the banking and bookkeeping of a business.
- Familiarity with computer technology and knowledge of a variety of software programs related to the field.
- Excellent numerical and analytical abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- High-stress tolerance and resilience
- Results and detailed orientated
NB: The Candidate must be willing to relocate to Migori
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant- Group of Companies) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 30th September 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career?. Check Out Best Training For Your Profession.