Accountant Job, Latest Accounting Jobs Kenya,
Title: Accountant – Real Estate,
Reports to: Director,
Gross Salary: 62k,
Our client is a real estate firm specializing in Residential and Commercial Property Management. They seek to hire an efficient Accountant who will be tasked with overseeing their finance functions.
- Review documents and transactions in the organization to ascertain compliance, accuracy, relevance, and reasonableness of the transactions.
- Prepare and submit financial reports including weekly, monthly operating reports, financial statements, audit reports, inventory, and capital purchases.
- Ensure the transparency and efficiency of the organization’s financial operations and safeguard compliance with reporting guidelines.
- Maintain data integrity of financial records including the General and subsidiary ledgers.
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly and timely updated and recorded.
- Analyze and interpret financial data and recommend changes to improve systems, processes and financial performance.
- Review accounting, account analysis and reconciliation (banks, cash, Receivables, and payables).
- Ensure statutory payments are completed and made on time (NHIF, PAYE, and NSSF), administering VAT and processing returns.
- Update financial records by reviewing and posting various General ledger journal entries with recent transactions and changes.
- Manage the preparation of all management reports
- Liaising with external auditors as well as the Tax Authorities
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or a related field of study
- Must have CPAK or an equivalent certification
- At least 4 years’ experience as an accountant
- Ability to interpret financial data and communicate this to stakeholders, advising and providing direction.
- Candidates with a demonstrated history of setting up an accounting department or putting in place internal controls are preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge and experience in using Accounting Software packages – QuickBooks
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills with keen attention to detail
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant – Real Estate) to email@example.com before Wednesday 28th July 2021
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's FREE.