Accountant Job, Accounting Kenya Jobs 2021,
Job Title: Accountant – Electricals,
Gross Salary: Kshs 55,000,
Costwise Electricals deals with wholesale and retail of electrical accessories and solutions and they seek to hire a competent Accountant who will be tasked with assisting with the day-to-day accounting functions of the company.
- Responsible for keeping and interpreting the financial records.
- Monitor the company’s spending and budget.
- Advice the management on ways to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Auditing and analyzing financial performance.
- Filling the company’s returns.
- Prepare timely payment of statutory deductions such as PAYE, VAT, NHIF, and NSSF.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Ensuring accounts payable are correct and updated
- Making debtors statements reconciliations
- Preventing financial errors within the organization
- Doing filing and ensuring all accounting records are properly kept and that the records can be easily retrieved when necessary.
- Assisting in petty cash management and processing petty cash vouchers.
- Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum CPA Section 3 or equivalent (ideally related with a degree).
- At least 3 years experience.
- Experience in statutory deductions.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
- Able to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant – Eletricals) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 12th September 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career?. Check Out Best Training For Your Profession.