Account Manager Jobs, Banking Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a leading regional investment holding company that is setting up operations in Kenya. Their services include asset management, banking, insurance services and diversified investment in the Energy, healthcare, Telecommunications, Engineering, and Construction. They seek to hire a highly competent Account Manager who will be responsible for building and cultivating relationships with potential/existing customers and translate those relationships into profitable business for the organization
Job title: Account Manager – Investments
Industry: Financial Services
Reports to: Ag. Country Chief Executive
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of strategies necessary to acquire and sustain customers in the retail and commercial sector of the market
- Maintain a comprehensive database of existing relationships/prospects
- Identify customer needs/buyer values and proactively seek to provide products/ services to meet the identified needs
- Regularly contact customers via telephone calls and physical marketing visits to obtain feedback on service quality and customer satisfaction levels
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints and issues
- Boost the Fund Portfolio of the organization by sourcing for investments
- Co-ordinate and supervise Direct Sale Executives for optimal performance and profitability
- Prepare monthly activity and performance reports for Supervisor
- Participate in meetings, MPR etc.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field of study
- Minimum of three (3) years cognate experience in the investment banking/financial services industry
- Ability to present power point presentations at board level to Corporate Companies
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent product knowledge, market insight and credit knowledge
- A great customer service attitude and orientation
- Impressive contact list, demonstrate ability to convert and retain client-base
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills, team player
- Demonstrate persistence, Creativity & innovation,
- Result orientation – sales aggressive, ability to take initiative
- Proficiency in spoken English and Computer literate
- Intelligent and fast learner
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Account Manager – Investments) to email@example.com before 17th July 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.