Account Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is one of the leading IT solutions provider. They seek to hire an account manager responsible for being the primary interface between the company and its customers. He/she will be the role model for his/her profession within the industry through demonstrating outstanding sales, communication and relationship building skills.
Title: Account Manager – IT Services
Gross Salary: Competitive
- Developing and maintaining both business and technology relationships with customers and partners
- Has clear working knowledge of the company’s solutions and capabilities that are articulated in a concise value proposition tailored to meet the ever changing needs of the East African market
- To act as a brand Ambassador actively raising awareness of the company through building new relationships with customers and partners through proactive networking
- Utilises best practices and techniques to plan overall business including account planning and major opportunity management
- Demonstrates leadership and aligns the wider team to provide a united front that maximizes the value-adds ensuring customer satisfaction
- Take ownership for continual personal development through creation of a plan that is built upon a foundation of seeking feedback and self-awareness
- Works on and actively sets out to achieve the agreed set financial and non-financial targets from the assigned clients
- Handles an agreed set of market, clients/accounts as advised, determined and discussed and agreed by/with the supervisor
- Develop, map and document the designated accounts and ensure complete coverage in the assigned accounts and market area/segment
- Develop and maintain account contacts
- Identifies prospects and leads generated in the assigned accounts
- Qualify the prospects/leads and where necessary liaise with the supervisor on the same
- Prepare proposals and presentations as per the organizational standards and client requirements
- Negotiate and finalize deals as per the organizational guidelines
- Work closely with supervisor, Pre-Sales & delivery team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of the equipment/services/consumables
- Present daily reports to the supervisor on his/her activity and populate/update the funnel report
- Any other duties & responsibilities that are lawfully assigned to you by the supervisor from time to time
- Maintains key liaison with key stakeholders within the company in relation to sales support matters
- Establishes and maintains business relationships with all clients in market area to foster sales and ensure client satisfaction and value addition
- Interacts and cooperates with all within the vertical and across the organization
- 5-6 years of relevant experience
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or Business Mgt with any extra IT related field qualification is preferred.
- Experience in Corporate Sales of IT Services
- Experience in end customer relationship management
- Proven salesmanship
- Key certifications in area of business in terms of Product and or service
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Strong analytical skills
- Should have strong communication and presentations skills.
- The person should be detail-oriented, organized and good time manager with excellent communication and presentation skills
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Account Manager – IT Services) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6th August 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted